Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Existing love

Im doubted when I am surrounded by a whole circle of people that always have hidden face and hidden attitude,

and they all are so scary,

some choose to be the one fight in battle,

some choose to be the one who desire to have the power to control everything,

some choose to be the outsiders and laughing at others when someone is falling down,

some choose to hurt people back when they are being treated unfairly,

and these all prove to me,love is decreasing among people.

But most scary is,I did these all before!




Im amazed by this video,

it has nice music,

and it brings true message,

it tells audience again and again,

lay down for people,your father your mother your sister your brother your friend,

even though people who hate you,

and most of all,God is Love.

This video gives me a good reminder in my life,

when others are fighting over each other,

I should show my love,and now is the day to start practise this ah lol....

Love is the only thing lasts until you die.

I declare,let love starts with me bah =P

It is not easy but it is neccesarry

No comments:

Post a Comment