Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let bygones be bygones!

Nowdays,trouble surrounds me!

Actually,in these weeks,I always hear my heart whispering in this way,
"trouble follows me,they wont go"

that happened until I let them go!

I find that I behave in a bad way recently,
in speaking and in action,I measure with my heart,I did it bad!

When our heart does not comdemn us,that is when we are doing right things!
This is for me!

Yah,
it is true.
Everytime you are insisted with a thing that you will never let go and u know that u suppose to let it go,
you will feel badly,
but u are still harden your heart,
dunno who is in control of this world,
our Heavenly Father.

He is in control of everything,
so it is no point to insist to get something or grab something tightly or struggle to make things happen,
kwoning this truth,

When you let go,you will see God doing in amazing ways!


I love what David said in Psalm 31, "God, I'm trusting You. My future is in Your hands."


I will
let go of my bad behavior especially selfishness,
let go of my insistence in some people,
let go of my past and look forward in my bright future.

Life is too short to live it in a way that my heart condemns me!

Today,I focus back on my future,with real peace,joy and victory!
Abundant life,it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment