Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A special ordinary Day

I feel the sense of satisfaction overwhelms me,
my face looks brighter than before,my heart becomes more and more delighted.


God first breathes a new life into a man when He makes Adam,
after that he finds that Adam is lonely,so He makes a woman for him,
thats happenning before they sin.

There are two holes in human's heart,
one is for God to fill it up with His peace and joy,the other one is for people around us to fill it.
We feel empty always because either one of the hole is not filled with love,
either God's love or love from people.

The truth is,everyone needs both holes to be filled.

7 o clock in the morning,the sun rises higher than before,
I picked up my bag and went to school by bus.

I did a prayer before,
God,helps me to make my heart delighted,
makes me happy with things and people around me.

This prayer of course works,
after 8 hours classes,I enjoy much the lifestyle,
although it was tired and exhausted,
but I can feel the grace with faith,
with a thanksgiving heart,I dont want to blame anyone anything,
just let my heart knows,God is in complete control,
I try my best to reach out to people surround me,
love their smiles,so cute,so funny.

Guard my heart successfully,my whole day goes smoothly,
do not let my heart be troubled by anything,
unfair things may come,but my heart does say,do not lose your peace.

Always,when I feel that people dont really accept who am I,
when people try their best to make u ashamed,make you feel discouraged,
when people inaccidentantly hurt you,
when people just dont give you chances,
when you lost,when you feel empty,
God knows it,He fills my hole in my heart,

with His unfailing love.

I declare,I have my characters,do not try to burn me,Im developed.

Sounds crazy,but that's the way I will live for God and myself,
at same time,reaching hands to needed,invest in people who need me instead.

My life,comfortable!



"On this day, God wants you to know...
... that nothing costs as little and is worth as much as a smile.
Relax, let yourself smile, and see the light come back to you tenfold."

No comments:

Post a Comment