Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life played by my music

Sometimes when we are leading a hectic lifestyle,
stepping out our room in morning,stepping in the room at evening,
we get used to this lifestyle,

and,

there is always a time for you to think,to feel your feelings.

Just listen to a simple music,it is not a song but a music played by a piano,
it helps me to flash back my life,I look back the sweet memories,
I remembered some pictures that had been captured inside my brain,
those are sweet and memorable events happened!

My heart is delighted.

Always,we are looking ways to go back to these happy memories,
giving so much to make something just re-happen like before,
but no matter how much bigger our desire to make those happy things to rehappen again,
they are still not happening.

Im reminded,
we can look backwards,but do not step backwards.

Just like the happy events happened before,
they are happened unexpectedly,happened not in our control,
but they just happened so smopthly,they are just seem like happened for us!

Why we want to persue the life we had gone through before?

Why dont just wait,and let another unexpected,happy events come to pass in our lives?

It is much more easier,life is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment