Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Become A Better Wil


My prayer is portrayed as the song "Still"
Although I still cant get my promotion yet,
but I know this is the time to believe again,
when the oceans rise and thunders roar,I will soar with God above the storm,
I will be still,waiting and sitting patiently,
see how can God turn around those circumstances for me!

Today's class,I read an article in my course guide,
surprisingly,there is a sentence which is telling my soul directly,

I get it,it says"Get that right and there shouldn't be a problem",

I know I have done many wrongdoings,but now is the day,
the day to choose to let all the past goes,
forget the past and moving forward,that is what my lovely God is saying to me,
besides,he says that,

"God tries to be as gentle as possible, and only if you ignore the call does the pain get stronger",

That's time to make decision,because I have the choice to make,
I can choose to sink down in my life right now,
or I can rise higher than before,than ever,than a place that I should be there!

Now is the time to has a new image of myself,
Im not my past anymore,Im controlling my future,
I will live with faith,hope and love again.

Jeremiah 31:14
My people will be filled with my bounty,declares the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. hey brother..i think i know u from wretch blog right? :)
    glad to hear u say u will live with faith,hope and love again.Brother,旧事已过。都变成新的了~ add oil ya~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw,thanks for link me~ just put my name as Sharon then enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ah~
    it is a blessed arrangement of God to let us meet online =)

    I will visit ur blog always,may both of us grow in faith hope love... ^^

    ReplyDelete