Sunday, August 1, 2010

Au Chen loves August

August will be so good for me! I believe,do you?
As you believe,you receive!! COngrats!

There are some lessons I learnt in my spiritual life

Clearly know that,it is time to stretch to a new level.
Because life push me to do it, and I try this new method the whole month of July.
But I will try it at this August too,because I know: Nothing is difficult in LORD !!!
20 days of hard work will make me reap an abundant harvest,I believe!
This is time to stretch!

Having faith is not easy,
because there is time when you are in doubt,
but in time when you are doubt and dont want to seek God,
God will still control the whole world and work behind the scenes,
bring you something amazingly that you will never know....
I learn that,there is useless to seek anyone,any material things,any blessings,
when I seek God first,Honor Him, and I know all will be added to me.

And,
nowadays I can feel strongly that people and things around me can change rapidly,
I wonder how I can "survive" in some situations,
and I wonder how I can achieve victory in every hard work I have sow,
I draw a conclusion from that,
people that change will surprise you,things that change will shock you,
but God wont change,He is eternal !!

"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

August is also a FAITH MONTH declared by myself.
Love my life! XoxO!

No comments:

Post a Comment