Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Enlarging Vision

Dare to Dream!
Woohooo! Im excited!

My friend just noticed me a good news that is promotion highlighted by AirAsia:
This is a really great promotion and all the tickets are being so cheap now!
Im really excited because I walk nearer to what I want in my life,trip to the world!!
I wonder why I have such a great faith that I will fulfill my fream in next year,
Hahahaaas....This taught me to "enlarge my vision"...

There is a habit to focus on daily routine problems,
when habit conquer you rather than you conquer the bad habit,
we have to think in long term,set a long term goal,focus and achieve!
Although Im still not able to buy the tickets to go Korea with a trip,
but it does help me to make my vision bigger and I can get a bigger picture in my life!
It is important to have dreams,because once your life lack of passion,
dream will push you to conquer the reality,
Moreover,God is be with me!

What I want to highlight is:
Dream bigger,be the best each day I can be,focus and achieve,let blessings overtake you!

Xoxo!!

1 comment: