Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lessons substitute Healing

Wao!! Only the second day I want to start over but the reality crashes me down,wtc!

I learn that,
Child of God must learn to live by holy spirit and does not gratify own desires.

Alamak,Im almost beaten down by the incident happened,
I can choose to blame everything again,
but instead of blaming,I see this from perspective of God.

This is actually a lesson taught from God to me,
God want me to learn to let my life lead my spirit but not own desires,
this is also the truth that I always flee to face it,
but now,it push me to face it,
in this moment,I find that it is blessing and my heart is so peaceful,
there is a way for me now to continue my daily life,

"Therefore,strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. 'Make level paths for your feet',so that the lame may not be disabled,but rather healed" Hebrews 12:12

Apparently,this time I focus on Healing.

There is time when you have to die for resurrection,
burial is the process and live eternally is the end,
therefore,just be still !

No comments:

Post a Comment