Thursday, August 12, 2010

Feelings

Controversial feelings do happen inside my heart,
I feel fed up with this life,these friends and these circuamstances!
Honestly to say,Im really don't have any faith some more to lean on God,
Im undergoing a bad season...

~Pray for me,I wonder perceptions I harbour for right now~

Just feel that it is so unfair,
why bad people will receive such "blessings",
good people who insist in doing good deeds have to thrive,
I really dont have the eye of faith,
to see upon this curcumstance in parts of life and even in college,
just wanna give up,just wanna rest,just wanna doubt,just wanna blame,
as these feelings will make me feel more comfortable...

The recent words ask me to arise,
I have tried so many times and every time,
disappointments will knock me down and I try and try again,
I try to stay in faith,using words typed in Facebook(words of God) to remind me,
using words pasted on wall of my room to replenish my energy,
however,it makes me more disappointed after I plant seed of faith in God's words...

This is just too hard for me in this semester,
I find that,I lost my own value,cant find purpose in process of finding.
Trying to be mature over some circuamstances,
but actions of people piss me off and drive me up tp the wall.
Just feel like "I bear enough!" "Go away!"...
Tired of believing some more good will happen...

WHAT HAPPEN TO ME??

...in the process of struggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment