Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The "Wow"

We are easily get ourselves stuck in a constant circumstance.
the circumstance may be an easy, comfortable; but it can also be full of negative sounds.
We get stuck, we don't know how to do even we have done a prayer.

Im being so thanksgiving in these weeks,
for God has given me a sooo good inspiratorto keep my mindset always focus on Him.

There is something happened in my father mental problems.
My father thought that he will be out of his mind, he had suffered enough in the past,
from his activities, I can read that, He is losing his passionate about his life.

Now, the old doctor passed away,
a new doctor comes,
giving him a correct perspection of his "created sickness".

It is actually a small case, my dad din think it positively,
he think in totally negative mindset,
but my mum encourages him, don't think too much, take a esay life.
He starts jogging..I start praying...And now...

God WOW me!!
My prayer is being responded.

The change of doctor gives him a really new hope,
that is small case, the doctor can know him through the conservation,
and the conversation with my sister about dad's life,
may be my father lacks of conversation with others,
think, who can a big man talk to, wanna pretending to be strong always,
and have to be strong always to protect his family and himself..

HOWEVER !!

God is working..behind the scenes...


I know, I understand,
Our mindset affects the things we can do in our lives,
Our mindset determines which level our lives will be.

What thoughts do you have now?

Positive or Negative?

You really can make miracle in your life, just start from your thought, capturing His promises,
activating faith, moving forward with joy and peace which are given FREE for you,
and now, this is a new life!

Bible says,

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
(Proverbs 4:23)

Same application for Christian or non-Christian.

Againm Glory to Most High God!!!!

2 comments: