Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Choice

Back to this lovely hometown this time,
there are many chances to meet with many people here,
and I feel that always the problems exist,
about the people,about the circumstance,
how bad it was,how terrible someone is.

My God,it affects my status sometimes!

And these days I know a clue:

You can choose to live with the circumstances that people around you are talking about,
or you can run your own race, live in the way positively!

Somethings or someone didnt change doesnt mean God is giving up them,
may be there are many events will happen after then that we dont know.
But the circumstances always show that there is no more hope,
but keep in mind that God is always doing behinde the scenes,
thats why God's ways are higher than us,
just like Joseph that is talking to his brothers that have been treated him badly,
"I forgive you all,Im focusing on what God miracle workings"

Scripture says,
"Now to him who is able to do in full measure more than all our desires or thoughts, through the power which is working in us"

Keep expecting,believing and doing right thing is the clue.

Never give up, for persistence produces success finally!

I clearly know it is not easy to get off the circumstance,
but I dare to believe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment