Monday, March 1, 2010

Do care my feelings

Get hurt again,
with the payment of love and net loss of humiliation.

It is so difficult for me to handle relationship,
my behavior and attitude are not belonged to "aggresive ways"..

So many times when get humiliated I will try my best to let it pass,
not because of I scared,just because of I don't want to lose you dude,my friend !


I can be cruel,
but I don't want,
because Im patient to wait how many amazing works God will do in our relationship!


And I now wonder,
what attitude should I have on you?
It gives me pressure dear,
it is what I study before,the"peer pressure"..

Im someone who want to get respect too,
looks kind doesn't mean I won't angry,
humiliation sometimes can hurt one.
Do you understand?

___

Dude,


I don't know whether you got read my blog or not,
but Im really hope you can see my love to you,although you are a man!wakaka...

You are soooo great to me when I have no friends,

you are the one who will accompany me to hang out when I face my probs last time.

And I treat you as my soul friend,do you know that?

But nowadays I notice what changes in your life,

that is not you...isn't it?



You are brave,even I can't do this thing,
but you show your courage by decorate yourself as a strong person.
You are sooo nice,really,
you don't have to be so sad with probs of love now..
You are the one who often show the happier face when we hang out,
but in Cny,I find you many times,
what let me disappointed is the emotion you have and the attitudes you show.
It is in negative way..


That's also the point Im sometimes choose to diam diam,
because Im so surprise with the new you..

It is not really you from my perception,
may be Im not so close to your life,
but as a good friend,I know that hihihaha with you is not as good as remind you,
the true you,
anyway,the way you choose I will pray for you!


















I'm someone who always seek for friends that can be helpful in building our souls.
And I will try my best to send my love from Christ to everybody,
but my love is not cheap...


Dont destroy friendship that is so fragile.















It is tired for my soul and mind.
Im now going to rest in my imagination!
It is March,
although I get so many discouragement in Feb,
but those things are come to pass in my life !
They won't stay,and I will be always victor in God !
Targets:
1.Final exam all subjects CGPA: >3.5
2.Start to creat business environment
3.Get as much as knowledge as I can
4.Enjoy all the moments with enthusiasm!!
xoxo...Im Wil !!
And this,is what God gives me!
There are appropriate times to stand in your power.
Power isn't always evil.
If you stand tall in the power of goodness, you can have a powerful impact on a situation.
How amazing!
He knows what attitudes I should start to have!
If God is be with you,who dares to against you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment