Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In process of Learning

A good start, it is March!
3/3/10,
I must learn to appreciate everything in my life now,
I must cherish people around me now.

Im so blessed,
although Im facing some discouraged circumstances such as the coming presentation,the relationship with my dear friends,the financial problems and the most scratching prob in my life since three or four years ago!

Because I know my value.
My owner is Jesus Christ,how valuable am I that he bought me from evil !
Although Im not perfect,Im still making mistakes,
Im still so valuable in front of Jesus.
Some days ago,I declare to myself: I have Jesus Christ,then Im so rich now!
Yup..It is so true.
If we enthrone the first position with Jesus in our heart,
we perceive that eveything will get into their own position where those things should be positoned.


So, we should focus on God more than other things!


I notice who is being used by God to bring me to know Him,
She is my love,Ada Choi...lol...

I really love her and her perception towards life,
it is always opstimic and happy,
she can bring much joy to people around her,
she can be blessings to others by sharing the love of Jesus.
She is greatly affecting me,
and I know I should take some benefits from her outlook.
I think back things that I have done in these months,
the negative sounds such as
depression,envy,selfishness and some more things that make even I hate myself sometimes.

In this new year,I want to change..
It is so easy to speak out!
I will do my part and I will let God does the rest,
I know the importance of prayer,
the communication with God should be done more often,
I want to build a great relationship with God.

By loving Him,
By obeying Him.

This is the sharing from Joel(facebook):

When Jesus performed His first miracle, He was at a wedding celebration. His mother knew that in order to see His power at work, there was one key: “Whatever He says, do it.” It’s the same way with us today, our obedience opens the door to see His power manifest in our lives. The Scripture says, “If we are willing and obedient, we will eat the good of the land.” In other words, we’ll experience God’s abundant blessing when we follow His commands.

Oftentimes, we may be so focused on the thing we are believing for that we overlook simple obedience in other areas. For example, you may need a financial miracle. Maybe you’re tithing and sowing seed like you should, but are you holding unforgiveness toward someone? Is there something else you know you should do?

Today, ask the Lord to search your mind and heart. Don’t let anything block His power. Whatever He says, do it and watch that obedience open the door to His blessing in every area of your life!

Prayer for Today: Father in heaven, I humbly come to You submitting every area of my life to You. I want to be obedient to You. I want to honor You. Show me any areas of my life where I need to make changes. I bless You today and always. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I find that it is easy to have a happier life,
but if we don't look things from viewpoint of God,
we will get discouraged very easily,
I learn today,obeying Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment