Thursday, February 25, 2010

Start to dream dude!

One of the purpose You live is to achieve your dream,
this is always what Im trying to tell myself.

The perception of success of every people is different,
but in my viewpoint,
not wealth,not power nor your status in the society can be used to measure my success,
my success is measured by "how many dreams can be insisted by me to complete it"!


I have a complicated mood now.
My friend,Khai Xin is going to Korea to study,
and we are knowing each other almost 7-8 years,
although we are not so close to each other,
we still acknowledge and try to know the current issues that that person is doing now.

She is flying...

I just had a farewell in KLIA just now..
Im sure she has a moreee complicated mood now..
5 years in Korea and hard to meet with her family,
but this is her choice and golden chance to start a great life,
wish her really, God Bless...

Everyone has dreams...
You can laughh at others' dreams,but you can't laugh at yours;
especially when you meet with some problems,
don't laugh the dreams crazily and then give up on it,
take serious spirit,and no matter how the problem is bigger,
solve it,then it is a success.

What are you facing today?
Do you still persue your dream?
Or have you give it up?

One of my dream-Flying with my aeroplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment