Friday, February 19, 2010

Thinking much , too much

Oh oh oh...Crazy Wil back liao!!
Erm..it is a black new year since Cho 3...
lol..because I have too many thoughts in my mind..
Again I do the same mistake,when I come back Jerantut,
Im lazy to ling xiu -_-"

Alohaiz...
So when I get to know some weird things I have many thoughts..
And nowadays,what do I get stuck in?

It is
1.Marriage
2.Relationship

Honestly,what things in my life Im concern on?
It is family the priority and the second is friends of course.
it is sometimes not easy to build a strong relationship among friends,
and recently I find that what my thought and others are getting far,
Im eager to join the topic but my behavior and my attitude isnt that,
how can force myself to laugh and discuss over that thing?
I have tried.
But it is terrible.

Today,I declare to choose to be myself.

1.The my my that I love the most to be.
2.The person that I can please God the most.
3.The "me"who have bigger dreams and persue the dreams aggresively!

Yoyoyo..
anytime I say that,it is most comfortable to be myself!!

Frens,dun try to be somebody else.
God make the special 'you'!
Is you! You!
Who are you? You should think it in silence mood without interuption.
You should figure it out,
it is too sad to be somebody else,
you have your own attitude,behavior,lifestyle...
You are sooo special,
and I...
am going to please God with the my talents ands abilities,
and I..
going to be blessings to others although I always let out the negative ions around me...

We must learn,
we are enjoying the person God made us to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment