Sunday, February 21, 2010

Amazing things can continue if you Believe!

Many small things happen in our lives sometimes,
we may concern about it but when you tell people and
they will just give you a "cheh..just like this"...

So,there are many things no need to be shared to others.
And also...We can share with God.

All the small things are cared by God who love you.
If not,breathe deeply,the air is a great sign of love to you!

And in just this late night,I can feel the amazing things start to happen in my family!

My elder sis who can be described as stubborn and inobedient went to the "dong chan shi"for visit and play,
she din call and just sms-ed to my father,
and now is almost 2 o clock in the midnight,
my father start to worry and he is bad-tempered,he shows the frustrations out,
smoking in front the house,a worrying face,and affect others with his emo...

Erm...When he does this all,I bravely tell him,
"you cant live in this way,Every time u face problem u are doing this stuff,I help you to pray,no nid to worry"

Joel always remind me that God is controlling all those things, so no need to worry so much.
Fear is a weapon of Satan,and prayer is weapon of us, amazing things are weapon of God!!

Started....
I notice that God starts to do some works in my family,
yahooo.....

My family one day may all become Christians!!
And I always pray for this,
although I have small faith over many things,
and I din know God well,
and I din understand God's love well,
but I know,when you have faith,then it will be!

And I...
so proud of what I say in front my dad,"I pray for her"


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
and my sis sent me the message:almost 3 o clock she will reach home!!!
I tell my dad,as I call him to sleep,I will wait...
It is amazing!!!
God will do things in amazing way!!!

Oh,halleluyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment