Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bad Mood day

It is totally freak out.
I have a hectic life start from 7 o clock in the morning,
I hate this lifestyle.

And..I affect my whole day mood by thinking some things that should not be in my mind.
The fear controls me,I scared to do many things,I get discouraged.

Started...My bad mood day come...


Today I was surprised by one of my classmate's incident,
he has lost him mother,
his mother passed away due to an accident.

I get shocked although I don't know the guy well.

But five weeks spending with him,
our teacher also feel sorry about his stuff.

From Haiti earthquake,to the dragonboat accident,and these days a student crashed by a bus,
I find that...

Life is too brief.

Always people get troubled with the "death" thing,
So am I.

We don't know why , when , how we die one day,
or may be our beloved get far from us.

So,what we can do is to appreciate things around us,
we love them honestly,
we live happily,
we think positively,
we work collectively,
we have a fullest life.

And now I remembered the death of Jesus,
who DIED for us,
he pay the debt and we only can get the chance to have eternal life.

Without Him,we are nothing.

I always get noticed that Im the salt and light in world,
let God's love can shine to others through us.

Love is the most important asset in our life.
Use it properly.

Get your life meaningfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment