Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jesus can change Your Life

Because He has changed my life,so I want to use my life to affect others by love.

His love is unreserved,His compassion never fail.

Sometimes we get discouraged,but when we back to His side,
we can find the real peace and joy inside,
which can energize ourselves to move forward in our lives.

Life is brief,But If we believe Jesus the savior,
then your life can be prolonged,until a non-extent duration,
that's what we call as eternal life.

Who is the world maker?
Why Jesus came to this world?
Why he was willing to crucify for our sins?
Why he declares himself as the way,the truth and the life?
Is this arrogance,or is he really eager want us to know about the eternal life?
What is all these?

Love.


By sudden my life changes.
Im still sometimes curious with His ways.
Yet I know He is powerful.
So Im not afraid.
Because He is amazing,awesome and Almighty.

I want to be blessings to others.
I want to experience the abundant life which has been promised to give all people who has faith.
I want to have a lifestyle comprising"Faith,Hope and Love".


Thanks God..
much much much...


No comments:

Post a Comment