Sunday, January 3, 2010

Result with Attitude

Tomorrow(4/1/10)will be a new start for many people.
So,after a long sem break or holiday,we will be a little bit depressed to start new lifestyle.

I know one of my my dear friends will go to Ns tomorrow.
I can read her sorrow to leave us and will be there for almost 3 months.
It is quite sad.But our attitudes always decide our future.
If we have positive mindset to start new life,it will be totally different.
So,it depends on our attitude.

Tomorrow I will back to Nilai soon.
Starting a new semester,it is a long semester.
And I know that two of my friends had leaved the school for good.
They will stop studying and Im quite uncomfortable with the situation without them.
We have been together for 4 months and build relationship between us.
Im also sad with this but I know that God would't want me to allow the negative mindset to swallow my positive mind.

So,we can just change the perpective of thinking.
With faith,that's only the valuable thing we have,which can go through anytime and any places,it is controlled by ourselves.
Want to enjoy the time with God's presence?
It is a great time to feel it.

We should think like that.
Be faithful in Him and His amazing arrangement as Our Savior has promised us to lead us into abundant life if we trust in Him.

You can't rid the world of sorrow, but you can choose to live in joy.
Tomorrow will be a new start to many people.
So,start it with a joyful heart and be faithful in God.
God Bless and cheer up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment