Sunday, October 3, 2010

Capable

New semester is going to begin,
although it is short,but I will make it meaningful,
at least more than the days before...
and not to be a junk as I noticed in mirror!

Initially I feel unsecured and afraid to sta
rt a new semester,
this is because I have been going through much unhappiness last semester,
but things will gonna shift,
days will become brighter,
and officially,Im second year student now...
Knowledge,wisdom have to increase daily and daily...

I acknowledge that there is different story happens to different people,
making comparison is really wasting time and definitely,
energy.

I acknowledge that regretful feelings will take away my peace,
so I will stop it.

I acknowledge that life is not mundane if you really pay attention to small things around,
and they are beautiful.

I acknowledge that people who have anger easily is described as stupid in bible,
therefore I wont be stupid easily.

I acknowledge that I can have joy everyday,
as long as I stick to the sacrificed Jesus in the cross.

I acknowledge that I can be strong,
but not cruel in the same time.

I acknowledge that I can be kind,
but tough in the same time.

and I acknowledge that I capable to do many things,
if only I have simpler thoughts but not complicated.
That's called faith,for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment