Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010:Life's true Meaning

This is a really great day,
I find out that,Jesus is really wonderful !

Just want to let the praising words splits out from my mouth...

I feel lost when I find more and more difficult to differentiate true and wrong,
I feel unsecured when I lost my bargaining power in some kind of competitions existing in my mind,
I feel scared when I try to move towards the unforeseen future,
I feel empty when I just try to live on my own world with my own desires,

and

I feel unhappy.

What my life supposed to be?
Any proper yardstick to measure a successful life??
...
He is just always there,
when I decide to build relationship with Him
even though I fall in to traps many many times and I feel shameful,
Lord is always there.

May be we don't know how to move on/live sometimes,
May be we may feel meaningless when we decide to live for God (cant see),
but once the spirit comes to us when we make our confession to Him,
He always enlighten me with His great great words,

surprisingly,

He shows me exactly the way I should live in the following days:

Those searching to know life’s true meaning
Can find it in only one way:
By serving the Lord with commitment,
And living for Him day by day. —Branon

Live for Him ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment