Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ugly me ?

Hmm...
2011 Now...

Thanks to the friends in church for preparing the activity that help me to know myself better,
but honestly,I know,but I cant remove the "ugly me" in my life before the new year starts.

This is just not that easy.

To let go, is the only struggle that haunt me all the time.
I tell others in that sharing,
Im a bad person with strong jealousy and selfishness,
these make me building a barrier between God and me especially,
this struggle,kills me slowly!

BUT...

It is the time to stop,
let me vow to evil,
This year is the year of Breakthrough!!
I out my strong faith in God's kindness to bring me out of this struggle,
may be soonly difficulties will come to "help" me to grow up wiser from struggle,
God's way is higher than mine,
My insight will be deepened,one day.
Hope that's in 2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment