Wednesday, January 5, 2011

True Friends














Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend!



Feel touching when reading this news,
an acid attack victim is going back to school and the one beside her,is her friend since standard 1.

"If anyone teases Nurul, I will come to her defence,"declared her friend.

Recently emo emo de me is warmed by this news,
tears are rolling in eyes because true friendship will appear as soon as troubles prevail.

This incident does strike my heart,
as recently I feel not so good with some friends that are growing up with me since small,
is the time for the fragile friendship breaks?

Friends,
can be the one who always tease you with jokes to create happy atmosphere,
but must be the one who accompany you when you are going through darkness...

I guess,I have....

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.-- Walter Winchell

Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. -- Samuel Paterson

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.-- John Evelyn

Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.-- Swedish proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment