Monday, December 20, 2010

Experience the Flow

Yes,it is a hard day.


No one is perfect,
God let me see some people and show me how to help them or pray for them,
He put me in a situation which can know both/more than both sides.
Some perceive themselves are clever in a stubborn way,
Some would like to protect their ignity till creating quarrels.
Although people always have different perspectives,
I prefer to be God's side.


Clearly,I know this investment is a correct one.

Give thanks,for standing in a side which is obeying Jesus's teaching-to be a peacemaker.

There is an important scripture for us to medidate:
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Yea....
BUT...

Although....

However....
Conclusion is, Love is still the way we should choose.
Let's humble ourselves not only in front of God,but also in front of people.
Love you reader ♥

ps:Im not a clever one. =$

No comments:

Post a Comment