Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011 oh yeah

Christmas comes to end
There's something meaningful in facebook which shows a sentence
"Dont sweep Christ away in Christmas by replacing Xmas"
Christmas is nothing without acknowledging Jesus...

Yeaaa.....
It is time to set targets for 2011 and plan the things I wanna do....

Targets in 2010 are not big and mostly achieved especially determination to grow in spiritual life,
and in 2011...
I would like to satisfy my desires in doing what I love to do especially on the career path...

But,The most important task is to...

BUILD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD

In 2011..
I wanna go oversea for once!!
I wanna release my potential power!!
I wanna enjoy more and Learn more!!
I wanna watch and observe more!!
I wanna deepen my insight more!!
I wanna be a peacemaker!!
I wanna be the salt of the world!!
I wanna do extraordinary things through faith!!
I wanna ... Obey God!!!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!
2011 MUST be a Great Year!!!! =D

2 comments:

  1. Gambate la bro =) Will pray for you ^.^


    God Bless,
    Ze Bo (Teck Poo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ze Bo T.T
    surprise to see you here...
    means you are concern about my life,
    hahaha...thank you!!

    You too...all the best in 2011!!!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete