Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Sensitivity,A Gift

Sensitivity,will be a characteristic people brand me.
It is a gift for me.



I can smell a condition,sometimes (when nothing interupt my mind)
Im pro in guessing some moves that will be taken,
or some motives behind someone,

this is a gift,

but the pathetic thing is,
usually I don't know ways to stop it,
or even hinder from it,
and just watch some events happened just like what's in my mind.

May be I shouldnt have this sense of sensitivity,
because this hurts me,
and I will rather choose to be a careless one,
may be life is much more beautiful than I think.

________________________________________________


Went through a great lesson with big cost,
I will learn to cherish u guys,
and I will understand myself better in future.

Btw
I'm sorry!


It is Wednesday,guys!
Life is amazing if you CHOOSE to look for good in everyone,everything.
muax...

No comments:

Post a Comment