Sunday, December 27, 2009

Listen to what It says



"God will make sure you come in to the right opportunities, the right people, the right breaks. You may have had closed doors in the past, but don't lose heart. It either wasn't the right time or God had something better coming your way.

If you'll learn to trust the warning signs in your spirit, you'll not only save yourself from a lot of heartache, but peace will rule your heart; and you'll continually make good decision after good decision. God always rewards a faithful heart. "








I cant believe this amazing thing come to me.
Because Im totally freaked out with my own problems these days.
To my surprise,I read this in Joel's blog and Im amazed by His goodness.
He is trying to tell me this.

Actually,Im confused by the old old problems that had existed for many times.
One year ago,this stuff makes me completely desperated and led me into darkness.
But then Im given an golden opportunity to know Jesus,who is different from any God in the world.

As I came church,I can feel the love.
Love is spreading in any corner of church,and surely Im attracted by that feeling.
I havent wrote that feeling in my old old blog because it is undescribeable.

And then I can have a very peaceful place to escape my problems and I remembered that I didnt touch about that sensitive issue for about 3 months.Then I had SPM and I went trough well by blessings of God.

And now the issue comes again and pushes me to face it.

It is difficult.

I dont want the old thing come through me this time.

I think Im mature enough to handle these but in fact Im not.

I dreamt like the old things happened to me before.It is very umcomfortable feeling.
And I know well that I need a place to calm down myself and let myself into peaceful situation.

And I see this,
"On this day of your life, Wil, we believe God wants you to know ... that most of your words are unnecessary.

All too often you speak simply to fill the space with sound, because you feel too uncomfortable with the silence. But this silence is golden. Only in silence you can hear God speak to you. Only in silence can a real prayer, a heart prayer be born. Next time you start chattering, stop and feel into the silence, feel its shape, its texture, and then slowly and silently say only what really has to be said. "


Yup,I know I need silence.
Im now still trying to listen to my heart and dragging my pain out in my deepest side of my heart which causes my heart to bleed badly!

And go back to the most upside of the thicken words,I know that.
I know the warning spirits inside.So,I made a decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment